The original shelf advertising, Lone Armadillo POP Signs were invented by a marketing professional to address the challenges of in-store marketing. While others may try to imitate us, Lone Armadillo signs uniquely address the key challenges of in-store marketing:
- Cost and Lead time required for packaging changes
- Low Compliance rates of installing in-store promotions
- High Cost, Short Life Span and Limited Availability of in-store promotion opportunities on shelf
- Products on lower shelves usually see less traffic
- Challenge of incorporating graphics and campaigns used in other marketing channels at retail
- Lack of ability to customize individual POP signs
Plus, by customizing at the SKU level, you can feature benefits of that product, versus waiting for every unit of a brand being sold out before customers can see your marketing message!
Did you know...
According to Saachti and Saachti, 85% of purchase decisions are made in store.
A survey by Information Resources found that in store fixtures give an average 160% ROI.